Thursday, July 25, 2019

I Had my Facial and Diamond Peel at Slimmers World Face and Skin Clinic (Bacoor Center) | REVIEW


I have a fair knowledge about Slimmers World as one of the top fitness brands in the country (Philippines). Though to be honest, I haven't seen or been to a branch in my twenty-plus years of existence, not until a few months ago. 



For the record, they already have 23 centers strategically scattered around Metro Manila, 2 in Subic, and another 2 in Cebu. Now if you'll visit Thailand, they also have 3 centers situated in Bangkok. And it was only this year when Slimmers World opened its door to Caviteños, and to the rest of the Filipinos living in South Luzon. This made me so excited because I've been longing to hit the gym again and get back in shape (as if, hahaha!). 



Image may contain: text



But to my surprise, Slimmers World is not just about health and fitness all along, because they have also committed themselves in making the "skin" beautiful. And of course, I can't let this opportunity pass---I have to try their skin services ASAP! 


Now here's the full video of my Facial and Diamond Ultra Peel session at Slimmers World Face and Skin Clinic - Bacoor Center:






To sum it up, I generally enjoyed the experience.  Though I must say that there was nothing super special on the way they did my facial and diamond peel (expect for being really gentle during cleansing and pricking), good thing it was kind of "extensive". Why? Because they gave me a 'mask' as part of the treatment, and not an add on. It is a complete treatment for the price of one. Yasss!


Will I have my facial / diamond peel again? YES.

Will I recommend it to my family and friends? YES. 

Definitely YES because the service is great. Let me enumerate the reasons:

  • I had my FREE initial consultation
  • I was treated in a clean, sanitized, and cozy room
  • I was handled with utmost care and courtesy
  • I was spared from the painful picking
  • I was given a chance to provide some feed backs
  • I love the result! 


So if you are looking for a skin clinic, allow me to recommend SWFSC-Bacoor Center. The doctors, skin consultants and technicians are ALL well-mannered and very accommodating. 


I'll drop this digital coupon as well, which you may present upon visiting their clinic to avail FREE facial and 10% discount on all their skin treatments. Hooray!




Hoping to see you on my next visit! Leave a comment below if your have further queries, and I'll try my best to answer them. You may also follow SWFSC-Bacoor Center on their socials:


Instagram: @slimmersworldfaceandskinbacoor
Facebook: Slimmers World Face and Skin Clinic - Bacoor Center



Thank you for joining me on this post loves! Till the next---Hugs and Kisses!



Love your skin, it's your greatest asset... 



8 comments:

  1. Waaahh so happy na i won on your fb page and a treat on slimmers world-Bacoor.. 'twas so unexpected na nanalo ako wahaha. Kase actually naiinggit ako sa mga gals na malaman laman while ako palito na ata. Pero sabi nga nila we should love our own body, we are created equally.. miss G sana qualified parin ako mag join sa giveaway mo. Hihi super bet ko yunug pagiveaway niyo lalo na sa tulad ko na #SAHM .. wiii💗 *crossfingers*
    Thank you so much Miss G. And more powers. xoxo💋
    Remember #everyBODYisbeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there are many people in this world who are suffering much with their face problems also hair loss problem. That's why sometimes they go for plastic surgery. But please don't do that because there are lot's of harmful side effects of this surgery. But you can take microneedling with prp as it is very natural it directly mixes with your blood and then it gives the perfect result as you always want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! underneath skin care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Advance-Aesthetics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eastern estheticians microblading the healing powers of gemstones as the entire concept has originated from the Vedas concept in India. Shahnaz Husain taps into the mystical healing power of these gemstones as she incorporates them into her facial treatments, which are taught to many talented estheticians who then practice the treatment in their own salons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Center for permanent makeup, waxing, skincare and body contouring Brazilian waxing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to have my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup via R.buckler11 (@) g m a i l (.) com,

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!