Monday, November 20, 2017

Have you tried Mamala Virgin Deo White Plus? | Review


It took me almost two months to finally write this review about Mamala Virgin Deo. I actually never thought of drafting this post either, because I’m so hesitant to use the product at first. Why? Well simply because it’s new and I’ve never heard about it before. But since a good colleague of mine gave me the product, I shook the second-thoughts and just tried it.   





Starting day one, I diligently applied the product onto my armpits, day and night. The expected result didn’t happen overnight though, neither becomes visible after a few days, but I was surprisingly hooked with it right after the first swipe. The scent is so subtle but lingering, which literally up my mood whenever I use it. I also noticed that my armpits don’t sweat that much unlike before. On the other hand, I was not convinced at first that a pot will last for a month, because it is kinda small. But then again, I was surprised that it actually did! 


But the main question is: “Will it be able to restore my armpits natural color? 



THE PRODUCT

Mamala Virgin Deo White Plus is a product of Thailand, that is manufactured and distributed by Medma Health Group Co. Ltd. Contents of a jar weighs about 10 grams, which contains the following ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Allantoin, Gigawhite, Gluthathione, Cucumus Sativus Extract, Emblica Extract, Niacinamide, Pearl Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf juice and Aqua.


It is actually a white cream that is easily absorbed by the skin once applied, leaving no sticky feeling. 









THE VERDICT

To set things straight, my underarms aren’t problematic at all. Hairs don’t grow on them (which I consider as a great blessing!), and since I don’t pluck nor shave, I don’t have those tiny bumps or "chicken skin". It was in college that I started using commercial deodorants. About two or three years ago, I switched to a popular brand and that was the beginning of an unexpected dilemma. After prolonged use, I noticed that there were areas which appear to be darker than usual. I was so frustrated to get rid of those, so I switched to another brand in spray form, but still no improvement. What’s even worse is that the dark areas are becoming even more noticeable! I cannot just stop using deodorant, because I’m a very active person and I sweat a lot (and for sure, nobody wants to stink too *cries*). So I just waited and hoped that I will discover a product that will help solve my problem.


Then came Mamala Virgin Deo. Trying it was surely a risk, but something that I definitely will never, ever, regret. This amazing product solved all my “kili-kili” problems: no more sweat, no more body odor (even if I forgot to apply it the following day, swear!), smoother skin, and the most important, whiter and brighter underarms for real! Took me at least two pots to achieve visible results---but the wait was never boring, instead, it was truly worth it.




Honestly, I'm not comfortable showing the "before" photos, but to see is to believe right? *smiles* I sincerely want to share this great discovery to all the ladies out there, for this will certainly help in regaining their confidence. Let us be honest once again, though we should be contented on what we have, if there is a way to achieve things that we do want to have--which will make us better than who we are yesterday---then by all means seize the opportunity! 


There's absolutely nothing wrong with improving your physical self, especially if that will boost your self-confidence and up your self-esteem. Solving your underarm problems is one way of conquering a great challenge in your life, and being able to flaunt them can be considered as a great achievement! You won't achieve it unless you try, and you will never experience awesome things unless you take risks. 





I will be forever grateful for Ms. Nel for sharing this product to me. Now, I am in a quest to make this product known, so everyone can enjoy beautiful underarms too! Oh! I forgot to mention that the product is made of natural ingredients, which makes it advisable even for pregnant women and those with sensitive skin. I know you are interested now, so why not give it a try? 



For the wrap: I'm totally recommending Mamala Virgin Deo to my lovelies! A jar only costs 320 pesos (very affordable for a product that is as good as this), which can last for at least a month. Continued use will absolutely show visible results, no more than 3 jars, I promise! But of course, who would want to go back to her old deo? (not me!)



Let us flaunt thy armpits with confidence!










____________________________________________________________

INTERESTED to try this product? 

VISIT @mamala_virgindeoph on Instagram and JOIN Mamala Virgin Deo PH group on Facebook TODAY! :)


58 comments:

  1. How did you use it? Did you use soap or kinda stuff? Or just the deo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hye Jin! Virgin Deo is like a cream, so I just apply it everyday onto my armpits, like a normal deodorant. No need to use other products :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy! nope, you can also use it on other "dark areas" of your body, like your groin, knees, elbows and even on stretchmarks :)

      Delete
    2. Hi! Kindly check out @mamala_virgindeoph on Instagram and you can order there :)

      Delete
  3. Hello! Thanks for writing this article. I am a Mamala reseller.
    Can I share your post? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, thanks for reading 😊 I also have an online shop and sells Mamala VD too! Yes, you can share this post 👍🏻

      Delete
  4. Is this safe for exclusive breastfeeding mom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lode Joy 😊 Yes! It is actually safe even for pregnant women. You can visit @mamala_virgindeoph on Instagram to know more about it ♥️

      Delete
  5. Is this safe for exclusive breastfeeding mom?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. In Thailand, it has been approved by the Food and Drug Bureau. Still waiting for the license to be released here in our country (Philippines), probably early this year. 😊

      Delete
  7. Its ok if i apply also into my face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Unfortunately, it can only be applied on the body, not on the face 😅 Still a good deal tho!

      Delete
  8. Hi Mary Grace! Great review! Can I share your post on my FB page? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mary Grace, can i post this on my FB page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Koki! Yes of course :) Just please don’t forget to tag me in or include the Blog link. Thanks! ♥️

      Delete
  10. Hi po ma'am :) Saw your blog and I just wanted to ask for your consent if we can add this on the future website of Mamala Virgin Deo? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes :) With proper credits of course.. thanks!

      Delete
  11. Hi ask lang if it is ok to use the virgin deo after using goree cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No po di sila advisable na gumamit ng any product while using MVD. User din po ako, kaya i know po :)

      Delete
    2. Hello! Hope I can have your names ladies so I can address you properly 😊 Anyway, I haven’t tried goree.. but it’s true that Mamala VD must be used alone and not in combination with other products.

      Delete
  12. Hi! Can you really say na effective sya? I have underarms that are *shadow-y* and mejo ma-chicken skin sya bcause of plucking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is po! 😍 Super effective ♥️♥️♥️ You must try it!

      Delete
  13. im hesitant to try but with ur review, i had change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirzsten, thanks! 😊 You really should! It’s really an amazing product ♥️

      Delete
  14. Hi! Kahit ba hindi ka na mag deo okay Lang? Sweaty person kasi aq and May tinry aq na local organic brand na parang kagaya din niya na cream tapos kahit hindi daw mag deo Ay okay na, pero hindi pala. Thanks for the reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dhana! 😊 Yes, no need to use other deodorant, Mamala VD can do the job na! 😍 You should try it 👍🏻

      Delete
  15. How many months did you used the product to achieve the desired results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) there was visible result in less than a month, but that picture above is after using two jars (which is almost two months) :) Hope that helps!

      Delete
  16. HI! Is it okay to use other powdered deodorant (like Milcu) while using this product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Actually, the product can serve as a powerful deo as well, so there’s no need to use another deodorant. Though you may try if it’s more effective in your case, and please let us know 😊

      Delete
  17. Hi! Just wanna ask �� does it have any negative side effects? and how will I know if the reseller is a certified one (theres a lot of fake products nowadays 😟)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Venus! Some may have allergic reaction to it (but very rare, just like most of the products). But it is made from natural ingredients that’s why it’s far better than your commercial deo ;) Now for the resellers, you need to ask for the authorized seller ID. Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  18. Hi ask ko lang if po pwede bang mag mamala kapag ngeepilator ka? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It is advisable to rest the armpits for at least a day before applying Mamala VD :)

      Delete
  19. Replies
    1. Hello! You can check out @mamala_virgindeoph on Instagram and just shoot a message for queries :)

      Delete
  20. Is it okay if I would just use this during bedtime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kulet, yes of course! But do not use other deodorant okay? :)

      Delete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lalo lang kayong magkaka-anghit dyan. Marami ng negative review yan. Isa na ang pagkakaroon lalo ng amoy or anghit

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am using a certain brand of deodorant. should i stop this and just use mamala instead?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi everyone, you can order the product to me. I have a friend distributing this product ,and guess the product reached around europe (spain & norway) why should hesitate to use it. You can reach me at my email. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. You can reach pm me through my fb acnt yjxcarcuevas2015@gmail.com and email add. xyzj@gmail.com. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, I don't use any other deo or whitening products aside from Mamala but I use Gluta C intense whitening scrub when I shower everyday. Should it be okay? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. im here in pampanga willing ti meet up in sm oampanga,whi can give me number I want to order.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'll be also writing a review of the product soon! Check out my website :) https://itsrichellegeronimo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi same lang po ba yan sa mamala na nasa tube ung?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi where to buy that Mamala Deo and how much it cost?

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!