Saturday, August 4, 2018

Probably the best affordable cheek and lip tints ever! | Skin Potions "Tint About It"



I think I found one of the best affordable cheek and lip tints!

Oh yes you read it right :) Can't help but reveal it right away (am so sorry!) But yeah, these tints are so far the best among the local tints that I have  tried in the past. Have you tried them already?





I am talking about Skin Potions "Tint About It" cheek and lip tints. There are five shades or 'flavors' available, each has a net volume of 5 mL, and comes with an applicator. I purchased only two, the apple smoothie and peaches & cream (just to try them), for only 150 pesos each. 


What I enjoyed so much, immediately after opening them, are their scents---each smells like dessert! Aside from that, the consistency is slightly creamy, which can be easily blended on the cheeks and adheres to the lips well too. The 'staining power' is medium to full, leaving a natural-looking color on the skin (which I really like!). It also makes the cheek look radiant and glowing. 





These tints are perfect for those gals who would want to keep it simple, natural and fresh. They are also very versatile; can be used on the eyes, cheeks and lips! I also noticed that my lips aren't that dry when I use these tints, unlike with other brands. And so, I would recommend these tints even for the young girls, since the ingredients are natural and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals :) 






One tint would last for more than two months, I believe (if used daily). As for the staying power, a single application can last up to 4-6 hours on the cheeks, while an hour or two for the lips (unless you eat). 


Below is the picture I posted on my Instagram account, sharing how beautiful the effect of Skin Potions "Tint About It" on the eyes, cheeks and lips. This has been shared by Skin Potions on their feed as well! (Forgive my unruly hair and 'kilay', just went out for a snack that day *giggles*)





Hope you enjoyed this short review! Try these tints and share your thoughts with me too---leave a comment below! You may also tag me (@missgdiariesofficial) and Skin Potions (@skinpotions) on your Instagram post. Who knows, you might get featured next!



Still, the best makeup you can wear is your lovely smile...



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Diary 2019 online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shades bagay na bagay sayo yang suot mo apple smoothie. 💗 Ganda ng skin mo kaingget!wahh 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loves! Thank you po ;) For sure the shades will suit you too!

      Delete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!