Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Skinpotions "Dream Cream" | Swatches + Review


What is your dream makeup product? Have you found and tried it already, or you just have it inside your head?


Apparently, a new product was launched by Skinpotions last August 30, and I am super blessed to be one of the girls who were able to try it for the first time! (I'll be sharing more about the so-called "Dream Party" on the next post) Now, I shall spill my thoughts about it, and also show you why it is the dreamiest tint ever :)






Okay, so I received the complete set of Skinpotions Dream Cream for free at the launching event. This powder velvet tint has six shades, each comes in 6 ml (0.20 fl.oz.) container with an applicator. 









Swatched all shades on my arm...





Followed by the smudge test...






I also tried each on my lips, in full color...

ZOEY

DYLANNE


HARPER


BROOKLYN


SCARLETT


STELLA



The reason why it was dubbed as the "dream cream" is because it's a three-way tint, which can be used on the eyes, cheeks and lips. 


To test, I used Harper and applied a little on my lips, cheeks and eyelids. 






VERDICT


I am now obsessing over the dream cream! It is so perfect for girls like me who are often lazy when it comes to makeup. Plus, it also saved me a lot of space inside my vanity kit! My fave shade is Harper and Scarlett.

Here are my honest thoughts which may help you decide if you'll give it a go or not:

  • It blends really well. Glides smooth on the lips, leaving no patches and doesn't crack. A perfect cream blush and eye color which gives off a nice and natural hue. 
  • The color payoff is excellent. Even a single dot goes  long way. What you see on the product is what you actually get. 
  • It has a rich texture and moisturizing formula. No chapped lips and irritated skin for sure. It actually gives off a natural shine on the cheeks.
  • Great shade range. All shades would definitely look flattering even on different skin tones.
  • Limited staying power. Color could last long on the cheeks and eyelids, but not on the lips. 
  • Smells really nice. It's like applying dessert on your face!
  • Flexible and versatile. You can easily switch from day to night look just by adjusting the amount of product you put on, and by mixing two to three shades. 

________________


And yes, that's it! hope you enjoyed this review :) If you have questions or you also wanna share your thoughts, please do leave a comment below.


The dream cream retails at PHP249 (which I believe is so cheap given the quality) and can be purchased at their website and kiosks located in select SM Supermalls. I might also have a giveaway! Just follow me on Instagram so you won't miss that out! 




Dream on, with these tints on!

7 comments:

  1. The shades are beautiful! I like the shades Harper, Scarlette and Stella❤️❤️ But I love them all!😂❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love the scarlett shade. I hope I get a chance to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang gaganda ng mga shades parang natural lang i loved it. kakaiba☺️��☺️�� IG: iameunesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harper and stella! 😍😍😍 pak na pak pang lips, lids, at cheeks. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang fresh ng Dylanne na shade. Parang nude na shade lang siya. Bagay sayo. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have enumerated the factors na kelangan namin ikeep in mind sa mga lip tint products. 💗💗 ang galing. 💗 very informative. And yung super bagay po na shade sayo is yung Stella, harper and scarlett 💗

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!