Sunday, January 20, 2019

Bye-Bye Double Cleansing! Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser | REVIEW


Alright, so Althea released another skincare product. And this time, it's another multi-function item! (Remember their Petal Velvet Sunaway? It's not just an ordinary sunscreen, but can also control sebum and serve as a good makeup base) They are slowly building their own skincare line! 


Actually, I have already tried the Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser, and if I am to describe the experience, it will simply be: "UNEXPECTEDLY AWESOME".




So in this blog post, I'll provide the detailed review of the product (though you already have a hint that I love it, hehe). And if you want to see it's actual effect on my skin, watch the video that I uploaded on my YouTube channel below:





Now let's jump to my review:


THE PRODUCT


The Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser comes in a 150 ml, slightly tinted plastic bottle. And since the container is somehow transparent, you can easily see the consistency of the liquid inside. When dispensed, the liquid's texture is similar to a cleansing oil (though it's less oily), and smells like mint (though not that strong). 


As I applied the liquid on my damp face, I noticed that it do not form lather (at all). It's like massaging your face with light serum, and honestly, it did not convinced me enough that I'm actually cleansing my face. However, I immediately noticed that it melts my makeup really quick. And as I rinsed my face, my skin felt so tight, clear and clean.


The complete ingredients list:

Water, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cyclomethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance

The key ingredients are:

Mint leaf extract
Jojoba seed oil
Tea tree leaf extract





According to Althea Korea's website, the product incorporates the "Dual Moisture System". It is a combination of water and oil, in overlapping layers, that gently yet effectively remove makeup and dirt residue. Also, it is suitable for ALL skin types, especially those with sensitive skin, since it can create a protective moisture barrier on the skin and has a pH level of 5.5 ~ 6.5. 


THE VERDICT

Okay, this is another genius product from Althea. I was not head-over-heels during the first use, but after the second, third, and so on, I never washed my face with any cleanser anymore. Here are the reasons why:

  • It cleanses deep down my pores, for real. My T-zone area never felt so clean (with normal cleansing), unless I exfoliate (which normally dries out the skin). 
  • It serves as a double-cleansing product (I can now skip my cleansing oil and facial wash). Perfect whenever I'm in a hurry, or just tired of my complex skincare routine.
  • It retains moisture excellently. No dry feeling after washing, plus, it always makes my skin look so plump and hydrated.
  • Its price is not that economical, yet can be justified by its quality. Well a little amount can cleanse the entire face already, so I guess a bottle can go for a month or two (which is pretty long).


Well it is so gentle, yet act so strong...am so confused! All I can say is that you have to TRY this product, because it works like magic! You may check out Althea's website: https://ph.althea.kr/pore-purifying-serum-cleanser for more details.



Hope you enjoyed this review! Let me know your thoughts, just leave a comment below! Thank you for dropping by, will see you again :)



Beauty is power; smile is its sword.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, ate I did enjoy your review about Althea's Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser, also I have watched it already in your Youtube so I when I read that you're gong to have a blog post about this product super na excite talaga ako.! And as usual, you did an amazing job again.! Thumbs up for this review Miss G.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. II also like the fact that It cleanses the pores deep down.! I'm really so much into that kc I'm starting to have pimples black / white head and I think this will really be a big help.! πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super need this Miss G kasi my skin type is oily and dry. Tapos open pores din kaya medyo mabilis din ako magkawhiteheads and blackheads. Huhu. Ang hirap kapag mag foundation or powder kasi kasi minsan nahahalata yung whiteheads and after that mas dumadami kasi syempre they feed on our makeup product. Good thing we have this pore purifying serum cleanser from Althea. Bili ako neto on my next Althea purchase. Thank you Miss G for this very nice review. Love love πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKYOU Miss G, gusto ko din po yan matey pero ipon po muna❤️ Galing nyo po magreviewπŸ’›πŸ’›

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read and watched both reviews and it's really amazing how they're able to come up with this product. Sana maka gawa din tayo nito locally so that we can have something nmn na atin tlga and locally made. Anyways I'm excited to try this product hopefully the soonest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kung nagtatrabaho na sana ako siguro binili ko na to kaso student palang ako eh haha ang galing niyo po Miss G magblog very informative.πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read and watch about this product and gusto ko talaga ito maitry as a beginner sa skincare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing product and positive reviews that's why napabili ako at yes maganda talaga siya. Highly recommended ❤️

      Delete
  8. miss g must have po yung product na yan hope i could try that also pero maganda po kasi sa skin and ang review niyo po about it is so honest lang po and macucurious ka din po itry for yourself yung product

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you po ulit for sharing, napaka informative po lagi hihihi. sana po matry ko din po ito soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!