Sunday, August 11, 2019

Lay's NEWEST Flavor, "Salted Egg" is Finally HERE! #LaysBringTheFlavor | Philippines



What will you do if a large, yellow, luggage-inspired box hit your doorstep one stormy afternoon? Then as you look at the front part, you'll find a bold print which says "The Snack Surprise", surrounded with the logos of some popular snack brands...


Well you gotta do what you gotta do---UNBOX IT RIGHT AWAY because it is from FRITOLAY!! Yeah!




Hahaha! I hope you liked the intro guys! :)

And TADAAH! I didn't expected that Lay's will come up with a new flavor, and it's something that we all crave for: SALTED EGG!!! 


For a quick first impression: The Lay's logo here, as well as most of the product information are written in  foreign letters. Which made me conclude that it was purposely created for a certain market. Regardless of that being said, I still love the packaging and the overall feel of this product. I think it shall be well-received by the Filipinos :)





But the question is: "How was the taste?" Did I lived for it? How was it compared to the good 'ol flavors of Lay's? 


Mmm...well they somehow nailed this one, because I totally LOVE IT! The delicate flavor of salted egg was carefully infused in every potato chip, making it deliciously addicting! I also noticed that it has this controlled amount of 'spicyness' which helps a lot to make it not so "nakaka-umay" at all. And yeah, I finished a bag in just a snap. Thank you very much!




Lay's Salted Egg is now exclusively available at ALL 7-11 stores nationwide! So grab some and enjoy the salted egg craze with your family and friends! Don't forget to share your photos and use the hashtags: #LaysBringTheFlavor #LaysSaltedEgg






Thank you for reading my blog! You may also check out other interesting posts here as well :) So till the next one, bye for now!



Follow me on my socials:

Instagram: @missgdiaries_
Facebook:Miss G Diaries
Youtube: Miss G TV




Keep on snacking!


2 comments:

  1. Yaay! Looks so yummy di ko nakikita to sa 711 samin and sa Robinsons Supermarket. Haha mailista na nga sa grocery list ko.. yuuummm!! 😋😋😋😋
    IG: @arlinaaaax
    YT: Arlinaaa S.
    FB: Arlene Siasat Atienza

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snacks seems delicious and your review is so enticing making me want to try it too.. Anyway, thumbs up to your blog... I like how clear and easy to understand your reviews... God bless you
    IG account : jeanhannah09
    Yt: Jean Hannah
    Fb: Jean Hannah ventirez

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!