Tuesday, June 2, 2015

CARL CED'Z Grill & Restaurant


ANOTHER EPICURIC EXPERIENCE was enjoyed by my dear tummy as I joined my co-teachers in celebrating the sixteenth birthday of our lovely student :)

She invited us for a dinner buffet at Carl Ced'z Grill & Restaurant last May 25, 2015 (Monday). It was my first time in this place and even if I'll be the one to pay my own meal, it will still be worth it. :)


Are you ready for the food battle? :)


Now, I'll give you a sneak preview and if you drool over the pictures, pay them a visit :)

*****************************


Carl Ced'z Grill & Restaurant is located along Centennial Rd., Tabon, Kawit, Cavite. From SM Bacoor, just ride a baby bus going to Island Cove / Binakayan, Bacao and tell the manong driver to drop you off at Kartini. 


Looks like a cozy resto from outside :)


The interiors of the restaurant looks nice...


It's already 6 pm when we arrived; early birds are now enjoying their meals :)


Photo taken at 9 pm; we're among the last peeps to leave the place :)


I just love their comfy chairs :)


It is not that big, but the space in between tables allow ease of movement for the customers. Since they are offering buffet, customers are expected to move around and from place to place. 


We opted for a spot at the side of the restaurant, because it's pretty colder here and a bit private. 


...but we preferred to be seated on mono block chairs :(


And I know you're excited for this, so let's take a look at their yummy foods!


That night, they served two kinds of rice, three kinds of pasta, pork, beef and chicken dishes, steamed crabs and shrimps in sweet sauce---all warmed by large stainless chaffing dishes. There are also two kinds of soups available, and I super love the seafood chowder :)


He arrived late, Mr. J :)


They also have this spot filled with appetizers and condiments...


I got addicted to those tiny fried shrimps -_-


Cold stuff on this area: they've got maki, sushi, sashimi, shucked oyster, cold soup, salad greens and macaroni salads...


We had an oyster battle! An initiation rite for the first-timers ^_^


The dessert station houses three flavors of panna cotta, rice cakes and seasonal fruits. Since it's summer, you can also make your own halo-halo. They are offering sweet beans, nata, gulaman, sweetened saba, kaong, milk and crushed ice on the right side :) 


I honestly felt sad upon tasting the mango panna cotta... *sniff*


If you're craving for more sweets, you can try their chocolate fondue by dipping those mallows on stick or you can just take a slice of their black forest cake. Filipino native delicacies are also present, they have puto, kutsinta and ginataang halu-halo.


Haven't tried the ginataang halu-halo, but it looks delicious *slurp*


More cakes on the other side! Brazo de Mercedes, Chocolate cake pudding and even churros will surely make you drool.


Churros are forever! yeah!


And these are the foods I grabbed for myself :) I tried almost every dish, that's me at buffets---I love exploring and tasting every single item laid on the table.


That shrimp in sweet sauce tastes weird tho... but edible :)


Who wants Adidas? not the shoes, but that chicken feet!


I'm a self-confessed seafood hoarder!


Fruits are my best friends :)


Carl Ced'z Grill & Restaurant is open from MONDAY to SATURDAY. Lunch buffet (P 279.00) is served at 10am up to 2 pm, while the Dinner buffet (P299.00) starts at 5pm until 9pm. Kids below 4 ft pays a little less than the regular rate :) Better check their FB page for their contact details and other concerns.






NO LEFT-OVERS PLEASE! or else you'll be charged with P 200.00 additional on your bill  ^_^





IS IT YOUR B-DAY? They also have a treat for you!

20% off for birthday celebrants accompanied by two full-paying adults.


Will I recommend this place to you? Definitely yes!

Honestly, not all the dishes offered here tasted like heaven. But as a whole, the "value for money" aspect has been totally slayed by this resto. You'll surely get the most out of your money and satisfy your tummy at the same time!


**Super thanks to Jenna and her brother, Earl (who is also my student) for the treat :)**


I'll be missing this lovely siblings :)


GROUP PIC! well who has the biggest tummy?


Until next time, I hope you've enjoyed this post! Give it a try as well :)


Your pretty gastronome,

--Miss G.


No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!