Monday, July 13, 2020

1,200 Calorie Diet for a Day | with a FREE 7-Day Meal Plan!


Never thought that I'll be able to go back to my regular weight after years of being over my ideal, in reference to height and body frame size. I already knew the secret, though it took me a little while to find the will power to finally do it.

And yes, it's all about DIET.





I filmed this video to show you what a 1,200 Calorie Diet for a day looks like. I did not simply decreased the daily calorie intake, but also considered the nutrient content of each meal. This diet plan helped me lose my unwanted weight and drop a few inches, while staying healthy! 

WATCH this video and carefully take note of the important features of this diet:





Just like what I've mentioned in the video, this diet plan is perfect and the most ideal for those who would want to achieve immediate weight loss in a short period of time. The 1,200 Calorie Diet Plan can be quite restrictive, thus it is not ideal for anyone, in general, to stick to it for a long period of time (though it can still be possible for some with small body frame size, slow metabolism, very low physical activity, etc.)


If you'll ask me, this diet is far better than the fad diets you see all over the internet because this cannot only deliver results, but most importantly, sustain your health and well-being too. Believe me, I've tried a lot of crazy diets and always end up gaining more than what I've actually lost *cries*



Now here's a FREE meal plan for a week which you can try at home! But before you do that, I would suggest that you prepare yourself a few days (to a week) prior. Try to do the following:


(1) Avoid refined carbs (e.g. white rice)
(2) Eliminate sugary drinks and junk foods (chips)
(3) Decrease portion size of each meal
(4) Limit intake of salty food 


Once you managed to do these, you may start with my 1,200 Calorie Diet Plan immediately :)



1,200 Calorie Diet Plan for 7 Days

Simply mix and match meals from the list below! You can find the full recipes on my previous videos. Just make sure to observe portion control. To make it easier, prepare your food in a small bowl only. Keep in mind that your goal each meal is to eat just the right amount of food to satisfy hunger (and NOT to feast!).



BREAKFAST

Power Omelette
Avocado Toast
Berry Nutty Smoothie
Banana & Oats Pancake
Soft-boiled Eggs + Apple
Overnight Oats with Banana
Strawberry & Yogurt Toast


LUNCH / DINNER

Chicken Stir-fry
Cabbage Rolls
Capsicum Rings
Tuna & Corn Toast
Chicken Salad Wrap
Egg & Spinach Toast
Tuna & Broccoli Salad
Chicken & Mango Salad
Lemon Chicken & Broccoli


AM/PM SNACK

Apples
Orange
Papaya
Cucumber
Cantaloupe
Watermelon
Mixed Berries


Here are the videos where you can find the recipes for the above meals:






I will be creating more healthy cooking videos in the future, to give you more options for your diet. Though these resources won't mean anything unless you decided to START. So start not tomorrow, not next week, but TODAY! Don't get overwhelmed, a week on low calorie healthy diet will pass and you'll be surprised with the improvements you'll make.

I promise you that :)


If you still have questions, kindly drop them in the comment section below. I am also inviting you to follow me on my socials and subscribe to my YouTube channel




See you on my next post!
Don't forget to smile, stay healthy, and be good.


2 comments:

  1. Never thought that I'll be able to go back to my regular weight after years of being over my ideal, in reference to height and body frame size. I already knew the sling bags, though it took me a little while to find the will power to finally do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup via R.buckler11 (@) g m a i l (.) com,

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!