Tuesday, October 20, 2015

New Life, New Family


I CAN STILL remember that day when I first set my feet on its grounds... A breeze of cold air made my nerves restless... Maybe it's not because of the air, but the feeling of excitement mixed with uncertainties---of not being sure of what will happen next, what to look forward to and what to be ready for. 


The surroundings were calm and reserve, as far as I can remember, that it restricts my breathing---I'm not comfortable staying in such a quiet place, it's as if something is about to happen. All of the faces were new to me, they display different kinds of emotion and their body languages are quite hard to decipher. But I think we do have one thing in common---we are all voicing this question inside our head: "I'm wondering, to whom will I get close to?"


Honestly, I'm not into making friends, and it was part of my decision for change: just to live a professional life and create casual relationships with my workmates. I've got my share of relationship failures before, and I don't want to repeat the mistakes that I've committed---shattered friendships because of stained loyalty and trust. I just want to have an ordinary life and maintain this peaceful working environment; To deal with things with less heart and more brains. 


Moreover, I am afraid that if I reveal my crazy character, people will tend to judge me. I cannot really explain how eccentric I am most of the time, and only a few people understand this attitude of mine. That thing I wouldn't wanted to spill in front of these new faces. And so the plan has been drafted and finally will be put into action---the start of the different me.

OUR FIRST official gala ^_^ They got curious about this super cheap buffet food hub, that's why I invited them to give it a try! 

And so the days progress, the place started to change, I started to feel more comfortable. and as I explore the new me that I'm discretely portraying, I met great people which blew off my cloak. I felt that they are good people, with different attitudes but can definitely get along with one another very well. Most of them are just like me, crazy and not so reserved. They enjoy the little things that I also enjoy, they made me feel that once again, I'm home. 

THIS SWEET soul sitting beside me is such a blessing :) I love him (err..her) to the moon and back! <where's Master Gerbert tho?>

That's the moment that reality, once again, struck me, hard. What if the same thing is happening again? What if the behavior that they are displaying aren't real at all? Questions like these bothered me, I hate to judge other people, but I just can't help but raise my guards and slap my face so that I could see the real thing.


However, I think God really blessed me this time. The people that I'm with now are really good people---loyalty, trust and respect really matters to them. And one of the most important thing: They accepted my crazy attitude ^_^ And so I gave in and become the old eccentric me

AND SO pigging-out became our regular bonding activity :)

YOU'LL ALSO FEEL BEAUTIFUL if you are surrounded by beautiful creatures---just like these peeps!

THE SQUAD!

I really owe everything to Him. I think He want me to realize that there are different kinds of people in this world. You can't  really find a place wherein everyone will like you and love you for who you are. And I guess, even if you find that particular place where good people seem to inhabit, you can't really be sure that all of them won't have negative things to say about you. But at least, they are trying to maintain a good relationship with you---and with that, you should be contented. 


And for what I have right now, I'm pretty happy with it. I believe I've got a handful of people who can be trusted with anything, and for me that's enough. What I'm into now is building a stronger relationship with them and creating good memories. I know that we cannot keep this happy vibe in steady stream, but for sure, we'll make it through the trials and revive the relationship that we've built. 

WITH MY GIRLS ^_^ They may have angelic faces but they've got the strongest hearts! 

WE ALWAYS love to party!--dress-up and dance all night long ^_^

I'm extremely pleased to be with these people, to be with my new family. And I guess, wherever life would take me, I will always go back to the moments that I'm with them---for they are my family. 


Don't be afraid to accept changes. Don't hesitate to build new relationships. Don't regret that you trusted someone. Don't let a new opportunity pass because of the negative memories you had experienced before. You'll gain the fruit of your perseverance, soon, from God. 



You are all in my heart, forever...

---Miss G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!