Wednesday, June 1, 2016

HAT FEVER!


ALRIGHT. I KNOW. THIS IS WAY TOO LATE. 

Is summer really over?! I guess some of you are still catching up with the summer fever, you know, late vacation dilemma... But I do hope this post will help you pull-off a great summer get-a-way look that is Instagram-worthy but budget-friendly. And oh! you can also sport these looks even after this season for sure. Happy reading!


Hats are not that popular among us. Personal opinion, yes, because I don't get to see a lot of lass wearing hats, well except for boys---most prefer wearing caps. But seriously, don't we also need to protect our head? And of course aside from protection, it is indeed a good fashion accessory too! a pretty good investment. 

So now, I'll be showing you how I used two different hats to spice up my look :) Let's get started!



OFF-WHITE SUMMER HAT / SUN HAT
"Make hay while the sun shines!"

The photos below were taken during our company outing in Tagaytay, just this month :) 

I bought the hat at KULTURA (located inside SM stores) for only 199.00 php. And since I'm wearing a floral dress (first three pictures), I added a detail on my plain off-white sun hat (which originally was my sister's DIY floral headband). 







The next day, I just changed my outfit to a very refreshing combination of a white shirt and a chiffon balloon shorts---plus the sun hat of course!






BLACK WIDE BRIM HAT
"Black goes with every color, my forever favorite!"

The photos that you'll be seeing below were taken during my trip to Nuvali. It was a very hot sunny day. Good thing I have this wide brim hat to keep the sun rays away from my face and still keep me in-style.

I got it from the SM store for only 349.00 php. (By the way, the sunnies' from SM store too! get yours for 279.00 php).








There you go! Don't worry, there are a lot of colors and styles to choose from. Just visit your favorite shops and look for fashionable hats that will compliment your outfits. Invest on designs that can be repeatedly used anytime and anywhere. Remember: Always dare to be different---simple, classy-cute and unique. 


Please follow me on Instagram for my #ootd updates (LINK on the side). Thank you for reading, please drop by again :)


Sharing nothing but beauty and good vibes, 
as always...*wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!