Saturday, June 4, 2016

#Twillies: Handle wraps for bag lovers


I DO LOVE BAGS, especially the big ones because I can stuff all of my things inside. However, unlike other bag lovers, I don't have those top-of-the-line collection of bags with prices that ranges from thousands and thousands of pesos (I think the most expensive bag which I bought only costs 2,000 php). Regardless of the brand, I'm always up to the functionality and durability of the bag. However, I always see to it that the design of each bag would easily match my clothes as well. 

But just recently, I found a lovely accessory that could spice up my bags while protecting them at the same time! I've been seeing these colorful twillies on Instagram. 

The main purpose of a twilly or handle wrap is to protect the handle of bags which are commonly damaged because they always come in contact with our hands. Look at your bags' handles! see? they are dirty and somewhat faded right? Aside from that, since our hands also produces acid mixed with sweat, it may cause corrosion on the covering of our bag's handles, especially for luxury bags---that's why we must protect them!


Oh my Bag Ph (#ohmybagph)




You can buy beautiful and functional handle wraps from #ohmybagph and change the way you sport your  bags---make them look lovelier as you preserve their appearance. Below are the two handle wraps I got from this shop: 

CAROLINE HANDLE WRAPS

EMERALDA RED HANDLE WRAPS


If you're worried on how to wrap the twilly, you can look for tutorials on YouTube, but since it's very easy, maybe you can follow my simple instructions below: 


STEP 1: Make a knot at one end of the handle. If your handle is short, you can even have a ribbon instead of a knot.



STEP 2: Wrap the twilly around the handle until it reach the other end, then tie a knot again (or a ribbon).



Voila! It's not my ordinary blue hand bag anymore! 




I also fell in love with their limited summer edition Emeralda red handle wraps! See how the twillies upgraded my super simple look for that day :).




I guess I'll be trying other designs next time---maybe twillies with classy patterns will look great on my formal hand bags :). 

I hope you'll visit their shop TODAY!, because aside from handle wraps, they also offer other functional bag accessories like bag fillers, raincoats, and even shoe stuffers! Don't forget to TAG me on your posts!


Because a beautiful bag makes a beautiful day,



No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!