Saturday, June 18, 2016

Pocket-friendly Treats at Doztelo's Cafe


I RECENTLY DISCOVERED a not-so-popular cafe near our place. Usually, after hearing the mass, we (with Mr. J and a friend) would go on a cheap food tripping and spend an hour or two chatting over rice meals, calamares, hotdog sandwich and barbecues. Now, since the discovery of this cafe, we always look forward to another slice of heaven every Sunday at Doztelo's Cafe.

The MENU


Alright, their menu is not unique and the ambiance inside the cafe is not IG-worthy, but what sets them apart from the others is that they serve very affordable meals that are so delicious you'll ask: This? for only 50 pesos?! Slap me on the face dude!!


Here are some of their budget rice meals:

~Spicy buffalo wing with soft-boiled egg, corn & carrots and steamed rice~


~Lechon kawali with soft-boiled egg, corn & carrots and steamed rice~

Aside from the very yummy rice meals (which are plated nicely), I think their forte is on the cakes. I love the cakes because they are so cheap but taste better than those sold in sosy cafes! I swear! I think the owner (who's a guy) is the one who creates all those sinful slices tho. Well, I haven't tasted their coffee mixes and pastas, but so far, my gastronomic experience inside this cafe is super awesome! 


Here are some of the cakes I've tasted:

S'MORES CAKE


RED VELVET CAKE



PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CAKE

My favorite? The S'mores!!! You can indulge in three slices for only 150 pesos, isn't that awesome?!



But of course, it's not a perfect place. The cafe is  too small, with only two tables that can probably accommodate not more than 10 diners. I hope they'll be able to find a bigger place, that will definitely attract more customers :) But for now, I hope you'll support me in unearthing this hidden gem, for them to be able to continue offering great food at great price! 


Oh! it's me in front of the cafe! That door, pointed by the yellow arrow, is the entrance to the cafe. 

See? their place is really small...-_-

Before I forget, they also offer food for bulk orders, you can give them a ring for your parties or family events! Here's their FB page so that you can contact them: Doztelo's Cafe Facebook page


They are located at Rustia Commercial Building, near Sto. NiƱo de Molino Parish Church along Avenida st., Bacoor City, Cavite. So if you are residing within the vicinity, pay them a visit now!



"I blog about amazing stuff, I don't care about popularity because that spoils my purpose" 



'til next time my gastronomic buddies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!