Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Weekend Chill: SHIRT + DENIM + SNEAKERS


DRAGGING MY LAZY SELF, I decided to hang-out in Tagaytay for a quick break from work. It is indeed a good place to relax your mind, reconnect with nature and reflect on your crazy life. Of course, I can't let go of the chance to have some snaps taken too! 






Let me share with you my version of this classic style combo which is very comfortable yet stylish---perfect for lazy ladies who would still want to look great on their quick travel photos. 



SHIRT+DENIM+SNEAKERS 

I started with a V-neck white shirt---my fave, that's why it looked abused. I twisted the front end to make a knot instead of tucking it inside the pants. 

The denim is not actually a denim, but a soft-faded-high-waist-jeans. You can replace it with your favorite pair if you'll recreate this look.

White sneakers become a staple item for the stylish wanderlust beauties. Try to experiment with other types, as long as it's white. 

Lastly, I completed the look with a choker-necklace and a brown sling bag. 


V-neck white shirt and high-waist faded soft denim
  
White sneakers


Choker and necklace + Messy hair


Brown sling bag


The Overall look



I think I gained a few pounds already, so please don't hate me if you saw flabs instead of abs *laughs* I'm working-out now, not to please the eyes of those who'll look at my pictures, but just to feel good---for myself.


I hope you enjoyed the post! Follow me on Facebook for daily updates and on Instagram for some outfit ideas :)  



Always fab,


****Thank you to @japsalazar for the photos: capturing and post-processing****

No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!