Monday, December 26, 2016

SHOP ALERT: Cool Japan + WeDo + Miniso


HOLIDAY SHOPPING spree is about to cease anytime soon. I bet some of you had run out of cash, or already reached their maximum credit card limit. Don't be sad! At least you've shared your blessings through gifts and even bought great stuff for yourself as well. But if you did spend your bonuses mostly on food, bless your tummy! *laughs hard*


Anyway, I found three cool shops just last week and I want to share them here because they indeed offer some great bargains. 




COOL JAPAN

Cool Japan is a Japanese trend shop which opened in the Philippines last November 2015.

I first saw this shop January of the previous year. But when I came back to visit last week, I am so thrilled to discover that they are now selling GUNPLA model kits! And when I gave them a closer look, I was so shocked because they are selling them for almost half the original price! Wow! So if you are a gundam builder, this is a good place to secure your future kits. 

You can find a lot of Japan stuff here: from accessories, to household items, and even beauty products. If you are also fond of collecting Hello Kitty items, they have a lot of it here. 








MINISO

Miniso was established in Tokyo, year 2013. This Japanese fashion and lifestyle brand promotes relaxed and fashionable lifestyle. It opened last November 6, 2016 at SM Manila and had already expanded to several branches in the metro.

I visited their newly-opened shop at SM Southmall with friends, and I must say, they offer more affordable items than Cool Japan, but somewhat pricey than the items at Daiso. It is a good thing that I discovered this shop because they have a lot of fashion and beauty finds which will all surely fit in my tight budget. Aside from that, there are also useful gadgets that can be bought at reasonable prices, like flash drives, rechargeable fans, connectors/cables, lamps, etc. 







WEDO

I discovered this shop after my visit at Cool Japan at Festival Mall (Alabang). WeDo is a Korean lifestyle shop which offers almost the same products as Miniso (I don’t know if they are related or just getting their supplies from a single manufacturer). Anyway, they arecatering more beauty and skincare items (of course Koreans are very fond of them), but also other cute items like Korean accessories and collectible items (like Kpop socks!). 







If you want to get updates about these shops, you can follow them on Facebook. I hope to see you on my next visit in one these stores! 


XOXO,





No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!