Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Get whiter and brighter smiles! | AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste


STAINS. PLAQUES. CAVITIES. If you have them all, well that is quite depressing. But as they say, these “smile” issues can be resolved, yet thorough efforts in brushing and flossing can’t get rid of them all. Of course, visiting your dentist regularly is recommended, and there are several procedures available in order for you to achieve the “celebrity smile”. However, the pursuit for a great smile may cost you a fortune. Picture it as this: “lovely set of teeth and a bleeding wallet”.  


Ever since, I already have a strong set of teeth, but they are protruded; so I have them braced. Eventually, a better form was achieved. But since I only brush gently for two years, sometimes just less than a minute (because it is really painful, especially when the braces are newly adjusted), plaques form behind my lower incisors. After the removal of my dental braces, another problem became evident---the color of my teeth appeared to be more yellowish than before.



Initially, I was planning to have them bleached, but the procedure is really expensive, so I opted to use commercial whitening toothpaste instead. But sadly, the products I’ve tried aren’t effective at all. Not until I gave this product a chance---and it did wonders for me…yes, it is awesome!





I’m talking about NU Skin’s AP24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste lovelies! Been using it for three weeks now, and I’ve noticed that the yellowish color of my teeth has been reduced, it become lighter! Though I haven’t achieved the “super white” teeth yet, I’m still happy with the progress. 



At first, I thought that it is just another promise from a brand wanting to increase their sales…but I was wrong, and I’m happy that I gave it a try. And oh, aside from eradicating the yellow stains, my plaques were reduced as well, now I’m enjoying an almost plaque-free smile. On top of these, I love its vanilla-mint flavor :)


Before getting too excited with this product (and I can’t blame you for that!), take time to read my notes below:


1. It doesn’t offer “instant whitening”. You need to be patient in brushing at least twice a day (preferably after taking meals). 

2. Don’t rinse it immediately. Whenever I brush, I make sure to let it stay for 2-3 minutes, just to let the active ingredients take their action. 

3. You still need to avoid coffee, tea and smoking. If you cannot, it’s fine; since the product can help you keep the yellow stain and plaques regulated somehow. But if you want to get optimum result, you must avoid the stuff that could cause problems to your teeth. 


~THE RESULT after 3 weeks of use~



Interested? The retail price of a tube is 380 Php, distributed only by authorized sellers of NU Skin Philippines (also known as NU girls). I hope you'll try it too, let it do wonders for you! Will be featuring other NU Skin products soon, so stay tuned :)



Smile brighter!



1 comment:

  1. I am amazed with the results! Definitely will give it a try sometime. :)

    http://wonderlelay.com/

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!