Friday, September 21, 2018

Let's try these "Essential Oil Rollers" from Get Rollin' PH


Whenever you catch a cold or suffer from headache, do you always pop a pill or two to relieve the uneasy feeling? If your answer is yes, well we are very much alike. I assume most of us become "dependent" on medications because they deliver instant result.



But have you tried using essential oils instead?





There was a shop on Instagram called Get Rollin PH that offers essential oil rollers for various needs. They sent me three 3mL tiny rollers, each bear a label that creatively states where to use it. According to the owner of the brand, they use only pure high-grade essential oils for each roller. 


Now it's time to try them! 




Ohh Nose! contains blend of essential oils that can relieve symptoms of respiratory problems, like colds, cough, allergy, etc. I tried it when I had stuffy nose one morning; just simply followed the instructions and YES, it is indeed effective!


It smells like it has mint, or eucalyptus. After applying it, I went back to sleep, and when I woke up again, my breathing was a lot better :) 





Sore Soother contains blend of essential oils that can generally alleviate pain in tired muscles and even headache. Well I always have muscle pain, especially on my right shoulder blade, so I immediately used it! 


I guess the scent plays a big role on its effect. I did smell a hint of rosemary (though I'm not so sure), and that's new for me. And unlike the common topical oils that we use, which has that extreme "warm effect" after application, this one has a more subtle soothing effect.   







Counting Sheep contains blend of essential oils that can promote a relaxed and sound sleep---and I am addicted to it! Well, I certainly need this one because there are days that I just cannot enjoy a relaxing slumber, especially if I have a lot of things running inside my head (work, work, work!).


This one smells like lavender and citrus. But you must not be tempted in applying it while outside the house, or when you are at work, because for sure you'll end up looking for a comfy couch or bed to sleep on! :)






Want to try Get Rollin's Essential Oil Rollers? Here's what you need to know:

  • They are available in 3mL, 5mL and 10mL
  • Categories are Young Kids, Kids, Mild and Regular
  • Mild and Regular strength use more essential oils than other blends in the market
  • Price depends on volume and category (strength)
  • Prices per volume: 3mL (PHP90 - PHP160), 5mL (PHP 200), and 10mL (PHP400)
  • Don't forget to do a patch test before using


They also offer a Diffuser set with 11 pure essential oils and samples included, plus a limited edition Christmas set for only PHP550---a perfect gift for your loved ones! You can check their Facebook page (Get Rollin') and Instagram account (@getrollinph) for the other variants of their essential oil rollers. 


Hope you like this post, please do subscribe and comment your thoughts below! I am actually thinking of having a giveaway, so let me know which roller would you love to receive *wink*



Now let me go back to counting sheeps...bye!


4 comments:

  1. Hindi pa kami nkpg try ng ganyan Gusto ko yung ohh nose lagi kami may sipon ej haha dahil sa panahon na din siguro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi pa kami nkpg try ng ganyan Gusto ko yung ohh nose lagi kami may sipon ej haha dahil sa panahon na din siguro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Perfumist has great essential oil samples in USA. You can select your choice of samples at affordable charges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow miss G suoer generous niyo talaga ..handa talaga EO super ganda ng benefits sa tao.. ��

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!