Thursday, November 15, 2018

The Ultimate Thai Skincare Combo: Jellys’ Pure Face Power Up Serum and Bluefin Tuna


I was really surprised when I checked my first post featuring Jellys Thailand products, because it raked a lot of reads in less than a month! (click here if you haven't seen it). Guess a lot of you are now getting more interested with Thai beauty, especially now that they are slowly taking the mainstream. 


For this post, I will be sharing with you another great discovery! I have tried two new products from Jellys for more than a week, and let me tell you this: I was SHOOKT! I received the products for free, though this post is definitely not sponsored. I'll just link the shop where you can get them at the end of this review :) 





THE PRODUCTS


Pure Face Power Up Serum 10 in 1

It comes in a glass bottle with dropper, and has a net volume of 10 ml. The serum itself is clear, gel-like, has no scent and not oily. When applied, the liquid does not instantly seep into the skin, so you need to rub or massage it gently to facilitate absorption. After application, I immediately noticed that my face look so hydrated and radiant.




According to the box, it's paraffin-free, silicon-free and alcohol-free. It also contains allantoin, glycerin, alpha arbutin, and a lot of plant extracts. 


Pure Face Bluefin Tuna Cream

The cream is packed inside a plastic-foil sachet with a spout or cap. The net weight is not indicated on the packaging or box, but I think it's more or less 20 ml. The cream is translucent white, smells like berries, has a light consistency and not oily. Easily absorbed by the skin, all I did was spread it out a bit and dab on my face. After application, I noticed that my pores were somehow blurred out and my skin was extra dewy. 





The active ingredient is the collagen from Bluefin tuna; plus glycerin, beeswax, allontoin, sodium hyaluronate and a couple of plant extracts. 



THE RESULT

After using the products exclusively for more than a week (I stopped since I emptied the serum already hehe), I must say that these two impressed me big time! I've been so busy these past few days, that I could not afford an elaborate skincare routine for the meantime. And yes, this skincare combo saved me!



Digging deeper, the serum is a good one because it brightened up my skin tone. Usually after washing, my face would look bright, but after a while, it will start to look dull. But with this serum, I can achieve a brighter complexion even with no makeup on. The cream on the other hand is an instant fave! I love putting it on because the scent is so refreshing. Aside from that, it can magically shrink my pores and leave a nice dewy effect on my skin. 




THE VERDICT

I will totally recommend these products because I did see real results after using them! But as for the other claims, such as reducing acne and blemishes, I cannot really tell right now. Though I somehow noticed that my tiny "zit scars" are now getting a little bit lighter. 


Now economically speaking, I think the Bluefin Tuna cream is worth your money (PHP 180) because a small amount of it goes a long way; while the serum is kinda pricey (PHP 350) since it's only 10 ml (mine lasts for less than 2 weeks only). Still, if you want to give it a shot, remember that these products work best together. 





That's it! I hope you enjoyed this post! I would like to thank Ms. Michelle Wood for sending these products to me. You can purchase a lot of awesome Thailand beauty items from her online shop: Pink Candie Shoppe


Share your questions and thoughts below! Hope you can also FOLLOW me on Instagram (@missgblogs) and LIKE my Facebook page (Miss G's Diaries). Until my next beauty review! *hugs*




Keep shining beautiful one. The world needs your light :)





6 comments:

  1. Nkakaintriga naman yan sis! ๐Ÿ˜ medyo pricey lang talaga. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope these give me the mirror skin texture your face illuminates! ๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  3. makaka help po ba sya to achieve the glass skin look?


    btw, i joined ur giveaway po, i hope i will win ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️ IG: ajhieajie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try this power up serum soon ate grace and I'm sure na maganda to . Can't wait to try these amazed ng product. Paki notice po on IG : messygirl.19

    Idol na idol Kita ate grace ang Ganda mo nakakakilig . Can't wait to your another blogs and review and sa videos din ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use two item for one time or morning for serum night for cream ( for example)

    ReplyDelete
  6. By chance, mineral makeup are not only for ladies who need to enhance themselves. The individuals who deal with the stage will locate that a mineral makeup unit is a huge improvement. Eyebrow growth serum

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!