Saturday, November 3, 2018

Where to get affordable and ready-to-wear "suit and gown" for your next event


Going to formal events or social gatherings can be absolutely nerve-wracking, and at the same time expensive! Most of us would opt to buy new clothes, especially if the event has a motif or theme (unless you have a dream wardrobe that could cater any occasion). And though you're on a tight budget, you'll still be forced to shed some good cash just for a decent outfit. Of course, you would also love to look good on pictures too!



Even if you're not a fashion person, or someone who would always dress for the 'gram'; walking into a party wearing something nice will surely boost your confidence. And let me tell you this: You don't have to kill your wallet just to dress smart or look glamorous, 


All you have to do is...RENT






You read it right loves! And I'm pretty sure that renting clothes is already common to us, especially the gowns (will talk more about that later). But hey, did you know that you can also rent suits? Yes, female corporate suits!



And that's what I discovered at Suit for Rent.







Actually, I have never, ever, tried wearing a "suit" in an event, or anywhere else. Though I totally admire how some celebrities and fashion personalities manage to pull it out, I never thought that the jacket-trousers combo would (somehow) look pleasing on me. 


I had a try-on shoot at their boutique in Quezon City. The funny thing is that I forgot to bring an inner (blouse or tube) and a pair of heels! So I had to deal with it *face palm* and the fact that I only have my undergarments! (Thank God I wore something appropriate, and not the pink or flowery ones I have in my cabinet, whew!). The sad part was that we cannot take full body photos of me, since I was only wearing sandals. But with all the complications, I had so much fun during the shoot---and I super LOVE the suits!








There are a lot of designs, colors, and types of suits to choose from. You can easily go from plain to funky, and classy to modern style suits. I do love the quality of the fabrics used for each terno, as well as the cut and stitches. My fave was the cream-colored suit, which gave me the Heart Evangelista feels!


Overall, I am very impressed on how this manly ensemble transformed me into a femme fatale -slash- chic girl boss real quick! 









Oh wait, there's also Gown for Rent!

If you really can't pull off a suit, or just in dire need of a lovely gown, here's where to go ladies!






I chose a blue ball gown; just a simple yet elegant-looking one. I totally love it! Didn't expect it to be perfect, since it has been rented for a couple of times already, but still, it managed to keep its appeal.










It is no longer new to us that gowns can be rented. But what's amazing at GFR is that they have gowns for ALL occasions, like wedding, debut, etc. You can choose by color, and then PICK your match! (depending on your budget and style preference). The gowns were beautifully made yet reasonably priced (actually considering some gowns for my prenup shoot!).










Here are more photos! (hair's not ready, and I'm barefooted...but nothing can stop me from strutting in a lovely gown!)









YES! No purchasing needed, just rent and wear! Very practical indeed :) Of course, I cannot end this without a treat for everyone! You can now rent a suit or gown for less just by using my discount code: GFRMG0921---that's 20% off! I will also give away discount coupons / vouchers for lucky readers and Instagram followers, so please stay tuned!


Thank you for dropping by, see you on my next post! Don't forget to FOLLOW me on Instagram (@missgblogs) and LIKE my Facebook page (Miss Gs Diaries) and let's be friends! *hugs*




Don't let anyone rent a space in your head, unless they're a good tenant...okay? :)

10 comments:

  1. Totoo yan saka isang beses lang naman gagamitin. Infairness nga ang gaganda ng gown nila sis complete for all occasions. Iba dating pag nka suit. Diko pa ntry mg suit haha bagay sayo pati yang blue gown prang prinsesa hehrr dpat sinuot mo yung mga dyamante mo haha! πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totoo yan saka isang beses lang naman gagamitin. Infairness nga ang gaganda ng gown nila sis complete for all occasions. Iba dating pag nka suit. Diko pa ntry mg suit haha bagay sayo pati yang blue gown prang prinsesa hehrr dpat sinuot mo yung mga dyamante mo haha! πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totoo yan saka isang beses lang naman gagamitin. Infairness nga ang gaganda ng gown nila sis complete for all occasions. Iba dating pag nka suit. Diko pa ntry mg suit haha bagay sayo pati yang blue gown prang prinsesa hehrr dpat sinuot mo yung mga dyamante mo haha! πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totoo yan saka isang beses lang naman gagamitin. Infairness nga ang gaganda ng gown nila sis complete for all occasions. Iba dating pag nka suit. Diko pa ntry mg suit haha bagay sayo pati yang blue gown prang prinsesa hehrr dpat sinuot mo yung mga dyamante mo haha! πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salamat ate kasi dinisdescribe mo un suit at gown mas magana pa den un gown kesa sa suit ate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salamat ate kasi dinisdescribe mo un suit at gown mas magana pa den un gown kesa sa suit ate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tapos na debut ko andami pa namang pagpipilianπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU WERE ABLE TO PULL OFF EVERY CLOTHES YOU WEAR ESPECIALLY YUNG SUIT. Very Kathryn Bernardo!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pang beauty queen post lalo na sa lady in blue 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!