Monday, November 26, 2018

Ultra lightweight and hydrating sunscreen from Althea: "Petal Velvet Sunaway"



After the much-loved Real Fresh Skin Detoxers, Althea Korea quickly came up with another "essential" skincare product, which a lot have been requesting for since the release of their exclusives---a sunscreen!


Though there are a lot of sunscreen products from different Korean brands, the Petal Velvet Sunaway is definitely a cut above the rest. Want to know why? Well keep on reading :) 







THE PRODUCT

Petal Velvet Sunaway has SPF 50+ and PA++++, that comes in a matte-finish, 50ml bottle.  The packaging is simple, yet hygienic and spill-proof. Ingredients list and instruction (on the box and bottle) are mostly written in Hangul, while the expiration date is stamped at the bottom of the container. More so, it is easy to dispense and control the amount of the product because the bottle's snout is really tiny. Just make sure to shake well before using. 








The product contains the following main ingredients: Damask rose extracts, Hyaluronic acid, and Geranium oil (can heal acne). It incorporates a non-chemical UV filter, which makes it suitable even for sensitive skin. And as part of Althea's Petal Velvet line, it contains micro-powder particles. Plus, it is also cruelty-free. 






The liquid has a smooth, thin consistency, making it a bit runny. It is translucent white in color, and smells like rose. When applied to the skin, the product is easily absorbed, leaving a soft, smooth and non-sticky feeling. Looking at the mirror, it's as if you did not applied anything on your face, unless you touch it.  









THE VERDICT

I'm in love with Petal Velvet! It is indeed (allow me to exaggerate) the most lightweight, hydrating and good-smelling sunscreen that I've ever tried! I was a bit worried at first, since the liquid is too runny for me, but it did a great job on my skin. Here are some of my thoughts

  • The product is easy to apply, not heavy and sits on the skin pretty well. Though it doesn't improve the skin tone (since it's not a tinted sunscreen), you'll notice a better texture and a little bit of glow on your skin. 
  • I tried wearing it as my makeup base (no primer), and I was so surprised because it managed to make my skin look fresh and hydrated, even after hours with no touch-ups. Yes! There was lesser oil build-up on my T-zone!
  • I'm hooked with the scent, really. Applying it on my skin has become a ritual that I've been looking forward too as I end my daily skincare routine. It's good to feel at ease with the product that you put on your face; knowing that it contains natural ingredients which won't take a cost on you in the future. 
  • Lastly, I'm happy because it was priced just right. Everybody will get a chance to try the product and make it a staple in their beauty routine. 


There you have it! I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did. I highly recommend this product to everyone, especially if you are looking for a sunscreen that is lightweight and can effectively control sebum. You won't regret buying this for sure!


Check this link if you are interested to try the product: Petal Velvet Sunaway. But you must HURRY! All Althea's Exclusives comes with a FREE SHIPPING deal for limited time only, just use the code "PBSHIP" when you checkout. Also, if you purchase the sunscreen together with a Petal Velvet powder (which I also love), you'll get 10% off the petal duo! So I'll wait for you to try it, and make sure to share your thoughts with me in the comment section below :) Thank you!






Bloom where you are planted,

37 comments:

  1. Perfect sunscreen! No need na mag-primer bongga! 😍🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try. Please give me 1 kahit sampler lang if meron ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this would be perfect for my acne prone skin 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ate grace thank yoh for this review your giving your followers a heads up kung anong skin care products will be the best ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this one is perfect for sensitive and acne prone skin. We really need to invest for good sunscreens kahit medyo pricey sila, pero sulit naman ang performance and protection na bnbgay sa skin natin. Wala po ba syang white cast?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ms G! Ang dami ko dib po narinig about that sunscreen...ang ganda daw po talaga...❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sobrang curious ko sa product na to kasi ang dami nag proproduct review sakanya kahit pricey siya. Perfect sunscreen nga siguro siya dahil sa review mo po ate grace I know I can trust thus product, ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome review, I might try this one after I finish my current sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi babe! ❤ Super lagi kong nakikita tong sunscreen na to sa IG feed mo. Have you tried the Face Republic's Sun screen? Which do you think is better? Thanksssss πŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. nakikita ko to. maganda nga daw. sana magkaron ako 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ate lagi ko 'tong nakikita at sobrang na curious ako kung ano ba talaga to and thanks to you kasi mas nalaman ko kung anong meron sa product na to hihi and hoping to have it huhu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Naeenjoy ko mga blog posts mo Miss Mary Grace ang precise and on point! Thank you I hope I can purchase this soon since needed talaga ang sunscreen nowadays and I love how you enjoy the scent of the Petal Velvet Sunaway. ❤ Makes me wanna buy it soooonnnbn tooo!!! But by any chance do you have any idea po ba if this is Cruelty free?? I hope you can respond to my question thank you po. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Ang dami na nagcocomment. Nakakatuwa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andaming good reviews about this product. Nkka amaze at I wish matry ko din ito soon!! Thanks for the good review πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grabe ang dami ko ng good reviews na nakikita about this product. Natetempt na akong magkaroon ng ganito. Ipon challenge na ako ��������

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMH I NEED THIS SUNSCREEN BECAUSE I HAVE ACNE PROBLEM I WANT THISSSSSSSSS. KASE PEDE NITONG MAHEAL ANG AKING PROBLEM SA FACE KO. ,❤️πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. yays!!! ang ganda nman ng mga reviews nito ate..Hoping na manalo ako sa pa giveaway nyu,pag mananalo ako dito esheshare ko din sa sister ko kasi caring is loving and skincare is life... :) IG:chichaxhic

    ReplyDelete
  18. bagay to sa tropical country like ph kasi grabe talaga init ngayon nakakapaso!😝 Kaya dapat protektado tayo sa init we need this sunscreen and to protect our skin from uv rays😍 ang kyut ng packaging kahit simple lang ang mahalaga yung quality😊

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!gusto kong ma try to. I really love althea products maam.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gusto ko talagang ma try to. I really love althea products maam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Funny how your latest blog is the product i really need. Im only here for the give away but the timing for your latest blog is amazing because i really need this product since i am a college student attending ROTC training every sunday and i am under the heat of the sun for 6hrs straight and this product is really what i need. I just hope that a broke student like me can afford this product. I'll check it out now! Thank you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  22. This product that every people should use especially for us Filipino, that we are living in a tropical place. Well hoping to habe my hands on this. I would really really love it. But hope I win first the skinpotions giveaway. It would really be a big help for me that I am a student teacher and a mother. It will help me financially. Hoping for it. #Fingerscrossed ����

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really want this. I feel like as a mother this would really help me . So amazing to win thos pleaseeee!!!!😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  24. Niceee. Dami kong nababasang magagandang review about this product. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the color and how it blends on skin. Will try this one. πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its really nice 😊 and i think i wanna try it too. Your blog is so interesting 😊😍

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sunscreens are very important for our skincare! I want to try this product soon. Love how it blends on skin. Love it!! πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this!! I might give it a try.. There's really a lot of good reviews on this!! So I'm thinking of putting it on my wishlist 😊

    ReplyDelete
  30. galing namn ganda nng review mo dito �� indeed must sunscreen yan not just pag summer but whenever we go out din.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a product. Ang ganda ganda naman ng review mo miss g for this wonderful product. A well deserve review. πŸ’—πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome review Miss Grace! Its nice po na this product is not just as sunscreen but can also be used as a primer. It truly is value for money. Good thing din po na okay yung scent nya kasi po kahit maganda yung product pero over powering yung smell is parang ayaw mo ng gamitin di po ba?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Never pa ko nakapag try khit isa though smi q na narinig good feedbacks sa knya. Hopefully soon. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the packaging😍😍. A suncreen that can be also use as a primer is a very good deal. Thumbs Up miss G for a well written reviwπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super ganda talaga mas na co convinced ako bumili I badly want and need sunscreen talaga...

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!