Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Project Pie Invasion


YESTERDAY, me and my boy-friends decided to try this very popular food hub along Bluebay walk---The Project Pie :)

Actually, I'm really into stuff that I can work with and personalize to fit my standards. And because I'm really addicted to pizza, considering it as my comfort food, this food experience is nothing more than thrilling! 

So now, I'll be sharing my experience and some of the basic information that you need to know if you're planning to visit The Project Pie headquarters :)


LET'S START PIGGING-OUT!

*********************************

The Bluebay walk is a lifestyle hub located at Metro Park, EDSA cor. Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City. It houses several restaurants and stores perfect for people with adventurous taste buds. Here, you can find the headquarters of Project Pie---a Kustom Pizzeria. 


PROJECT PIE :) Everyday artisan pizza, custom-built by YOU!

As you step inside the store, a large menu will greet you :)


THE MENU. I'm interested with pizza #3 and #7 :)

You can choose whether to build your own pizza or just order by number. Both choices would cost you P 285.00, except for the classic pizza which is only P 245.00.


And I chose to BUILD my own! 


WHITE OR RED? I prefer the red sauce 'coz I find it more authentic :) 

The next question that will be asked is: white pizza or red pizza? So it's up to you if you want the basic look of pizzas, which is in red sauce, or something unique and lighter, which uses olive oil as a base. 


Then, It's time to PLAY!

ALL OF IT? He's (Justin) enjoying this whole customizing-thing tho. All three cheeses in one pizza!

AWESOME CREWS! These selfie and groufie ready crews are just amazing :)


You're FREE to pick the kind of cheeses, meats, veggies, herbs and other stuff to be placed on your pizza. 

CHEESE & MEAT. They are offering four (4) types of cheeses and seven (7) types of meat plus salted anchovies! 

VEGGIES, HERBS, ETC. There are seventeen (17) choices in this section. I love the garlic, black olives and mushrooms :)

Now here's my very own custom-built pizza! 

MINE'S AT THE RIGHT :) I want my pizza to be a romance between meat and veggies :) At the left was my friend's (Gilbert) pizza, He's a carnivore :)

Time to pay at the counter :0

Aside from the custom-made pizza, I also ordered a drink worth P 65.00. The cup that they will give you can be refilled three times, with three different beverage---fair enough huh? :)


BEVERAGE STATION. They employ self-service here guys, so you'll be responsible in filling your own cup :)

FIRST DRINK. Got some lemonade for the first round :)

Look for a table and start ravaging your meal! 

I LOVE MY PIZZA! 

It took me quite some time to finish mine because of my damn dental braces :( But I enjoyed every bite of it :) For the dessert, I tried their newest product: Ice cream sandwich!



ICE CREAM SANDWICH. Made up of two chewy oatmeal cookies with ice cream inside :) only P 75.00 each

The ambiance was nice, You've got choices even for the tables and chairs---there are couches, regular low-rise chairs and even high-rise stools. The whole store is well-lighted and there are a lot of witty signages on every wall and corner. 


QUOTABLE QUOTES. A lot of good stuff written on the wall :)

And if you love taking selfies and even groufies, they have this photo booth where you can take tons of pictures with your family and friends. (I haven't checked yet if they actually post the pictures on their FB page or IG.)


TAKE A GROUFIE! We've taken some wacky shots in this photo booth :)

THE VERDICT!

I obviously enjoyed my stay @ Project Pie. But of course, I will still give you my unbiased review :)


GOOD POINTS:
  1. Store was generally clean
  2. Crews are absolutely 'awesome'--great communication skills & very accommodating
  3. Fast service--you wouldn't die waiting for your food
  4. Great choices--ingredients for the pizza and the beverages
  5. Spacious dining area--perfect for large groups of clientele 
  6. Reasonable price--especially for the drinks
  7. Sanitary--utilizes disposable fork and knife
  8. Great music--will fit all age-group
  9. Clean comfort room 

NOT-SO-GOOD POINTS:
  1. Quite unhygienic on the part of the crews--not using mouth covers
  2. Pizza crust is either undercooked or overcooked--based on our orders
  3. Limited choices for the pizza toppings--in terms of "variety"
  4. Offers thin-crusted pizzas only

Basically, I was hoping to hand-craft my own pizza. But your task as a customer is just to give instructions to the crew assisting you---and I'm fine with that. :) 

If you're asking if the taste of their pizza is better than Greenwich, Shakey's or Pizza hut---well the answer is "not really". But the fact that you'll be deciding what goes in to your pizza gives this store an edge. 

THUMBS-UP ! I will be back again, for sure :)


*****************************

I hope you enjoyed and learned a lot from this post :) 'Til my next taste bud adventure! 
Remember: Good food will be more enjoyable with good friends :)

--Miss G.


____________________________________________________


Thanks for reading! If you want to ask or share something, feel free to post a comment below :)

You can FOLLOW ME, leave a message or tag pictures of your own experiences!

Facebook:  Mary Grace Amparo (https://www.facebook.com/marygrace.amparo.52)
Instagram: @iam_msgrace
Email: marygraceamparo0701@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!