Sunday, February 7, 2016

JANUARY FAVOURITES!


WHAT'S UP my beauty buddies! I don't have much for the month of January though, especially if you're expecting to see new makeup products. I'm currently sticking with my old makeup brands (Etude House, TonyMoly and Maybelline), but still experimenting on different skincare products, especially Human Nature products. 

So for this list, I'll be featuring only six products which I fell in love with this first month of 2016! ^_^


******************


First on the list is this life-saver beauty gadget! 


Heart-shaped Cleansing Pad (from Daiso)

If you are using foam cleansers, it'll be more effective with a cleansing pad. It may look like a scrub but it won't hurt your skin, I promise! It provides soft and gentle cleansing which will scrub off dirt and impurities on your skin. Say goodbye to whiteheads and blackheads, say bye bye to pimples! This can also be used in smoothing chapped lips ^_^ 

Where can you find one? Only at Daiso, Japan store, for only 88 php. Affordable huh? *wink*

~Cleansing Pad~ I use this everyday, especially when I cleanse my face in the evening, it feels so good to sleep with a very clean slate :)


Who won't love a free item? Got the second product for free (if you've read my post: "Skin Test at Deoproce") and it is a very unique item indeed!


Aqua Treatment Triple Lips (from Deoproce)

What made this lippie a cut above the rest? It has three different effects on the lips. On the first application, you'll notice that it'll just give you a light pink tinted glow. But for the second swipe, it will be replaced by a glossy look. The third application is the best because it will give your lips a nice pink color, which stays for hours. 

Good thing I got this for free because it costs 599 php at Deoproce! (a korean brand)

~Aqua Treatment Triple Lips~ It is my first time to encounter such kind of lippie and I love it!

The next three products are all from Human Nature :) I can't hide the excitement to share how excellent these products are.


100% Natural Purifying Facial Scrub (from Human Nature)

I've been in a long-term romance with St. Ives apricot scrub before I finally gave it up and replaced it with this. So what's the difference? A lot! It doesn't leave my skin dry even after scrubbing. It also has this sweet strawberry smell and very delicate scrub beads, which guarantees me a light but thorough cleansing. 

This 50 g tube is only 99.75 php, I guess it can last for 2 to 3 months :)




100% NATURAL HAND & FOOT SALVE (from Human Nature)

I already featured a hand cream from The Body Shop for the last month's fave list, and I become so addicted to hand creams since then. 

This hand & foot salve is the best gift you can give to your hardworking hands and feet. I use it everyday, but more generously at night. Aside from the deep moisturizing it gives my hands and feet, I really love the sweet smell of strawberry it gives off whenever I rub it on my skin :)

50 g of this salve is only 174.75 php!


~Hand & Foot Salve~ It is thicker than the usual hand and foot creams, but it won't give you that sticky feeling. 


100% Day Moisturizer (from Human Nature)

And the best day moisturizer for me, so far, is this! yey! Very light and non-greasy, plus, it also smells really good. I apply it on my face everyday, using quick tapping motion, and it is easily absorbed by my skin. I'm so impressed with this product because I can now achieve the "dewy" look, even without a makeup primer. 

A 50 ml bottle costs 149.75 php :)


~Day Moisturizer~ Infuse your skin with 15 Vitamins and Minerals !

Last on my list is this pressed powder from Revlon, given to me by my friend, Henry :)


Revlon Colorstay pressed powder 

I'm not a huge fan of pressed powder, because I'm not also a fan of matte skin. I always want my skin to look healthy, dewy and glowing. 

I like this product because it's very fine and it controls oil just enough to let your skin breathe at the same time. It blends well, especially when I apply it using a powder brush. It's compact and handy, perfect for quick touch-ups!


~Revlon Colorstay~  It also comes with a soft puff applicator inside :)


That's it! Hoping to share more products for the month of February! If you have any suggested products, you can comment them below :) 


'til our next fave list! A beautiful day to everyone!



**********************************

SUBSCRIBE TO MY POST! Scroll down and enter you email address below for daily dose of good vibes and positive thoughts :)

BE UPDATED! Like my official Facebook page and Follow me on Instagram and Twitter :)

FOR INQUIRIES, email me at missgdiariesofficial@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!