Saturday, April 9, 2016

Travel in Style: High Slit Maxi Tee



I’VE SEEN THIS FIRST from Forever 21---worn intensively by fashion bloggers, posted on Instagram and sold online. I got so curious about it so I looked for a piece similar to the one at F21 (which is either black or gray, but I’m not that sure) but a cheaper version. Finally, I got one from a bazaar shop during a shopping spree, several days before my Baguio trip.


But instead of black or gray, I’ve chosen a royal blue maxi shirt with front slit. The dress-slash-shirt has a round neck hole and short sleeves. It extends a few inches below my knees. The fabric is light and a bit stretchable.

COMFORTABLE with my running shoes (From FILA) ^_^ A pair of white sneakers is another great alternative too.


I wore it on DAY 2 of my Baguio trip last Holy Week. Paired with lacy shorts and running shoes, I strolled along different tourist destinations with this very comfy yet fashionable item.

GOT THE PINK UMBRELLA from Human


IT'S SUNNY in Baguio!


What’s great about this high slit maxi tee is that you can easily pair it with other fashion pieces. You can go comfortable with shorts and rubber shoes, or fashionably sleek with skinny jeans and boots. It is so versatile!

White sports watch (Skechers)  + white canvass bag (Human Nature) + white lace-crochet shorts (Surplus shop)



I’ll try to look for more similar pieces and will give you updates on why you should stuff them inside your closet ^_^ Just remember that you should always be wise in buying clothes, so you won’t get broke!


DIRTY SOLES after roaming around the city for a day (at SM Baguio)



Staying fashionable yet comfortable,


No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!