Saturday, January 27, 2018

GladKing Haul | Makeup Tools for less!


One of the activities I did last January 21st (my birthday!) was to scout for new makeup and skincare products. And so, on top of the list is to visit this store which caters very affordable makeup tools, accessories and equipment.


GladKing Philippines is already well-known among beauty junkies and probably one of the most popular to-go shops for thrifty makeup artists. But since it was my first time ever to visit their shop, I’m looking forward to score some great items that won’t break the bank. 






They have a newly-opened hub located inside Festival Mall in Alabang. The store is not that big, which makes it so congested as shoppers flood inside. I was left in awe after seeing the makeup tools and beauty stuff! Just wow! However, there’s not much though (because I was really expecting to see “a lot”) but at least they have almost all of the important items, in acceptable variety. 






If you would want to complete your set of makeup brushes, in different colors and design, you can definitely achieve that in less than 500 pesos. You can also have unlimited supply of false eye lashes because they are so cheap here. Plus, they also sell beautiful train cases which will unleash the inner MUA in you!  


So let me show you what I have found inside:


Brushes, clips, etc...hair styling goals!




Handy train cases (i'm eyeing the transparent one, in silver) 




Sponges in all shapes and colors



I really want to own a train case, the one with bulbs  




But realized that I don't want to spend a fortune for it...haha!



Oh hello magnetic lashes! been wanting to try these  



More lashes...have you tried wearing such? 




So in general, this shop has the all the basic stuff that you need when it comes to makeup and hair styling. Yup, not everything though, but still a good place to visit if you are just starting with your passion in beauty. But of course, we cannot assure the quality, so you must be really good in scrutinizing the items before purchasing. 



After an hour (or more, I cannot really tell), I found myself smiling over a basket filled with what I think are just the “necessary” items; got them all for more or less 800 pesos only!






Let's make them look presentable on a flatlay...




There you go! I will definitely comeback again and buy more makeup brushes and false eyelashes. Hope you'll share your haul with me too! Comment them below or tag me on Instagram [@missgdiariesph] and Facebook [Miss G's Diaries]. 




Thank you for reading, see you on my next post!



Always be wise in your pursuit of beauty,


No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!