Sunday, October 14, 2018

Love Local: Prima Sassy Belle can be the next health and beauty haven



With their aesthetically pleasing packaging and princess-like brand name, your attention will definitely be caught by Prima Sassy Belle---and what more if you get to try their products? Oh, we'll see about that.



So for a little background, Prima Sassy Belle is a 100% Filipino-owned Direct Selling Company which dedicated itself in providing top-notch beauty, health and wellness products. The company's product line consists of slimming coffee and juice, healthy beverages, cosmetics, fragrances and whitening skin care products. 


I've received some of their products a few weeks ago, now it's time to share my thoughts about them!






They sent me two perfume and one face serum. For the first impression, I appreciate how "detailed" their packaging is, and the fact that the designs are so 'girly'. Overall, I would say that they did well on the aesthetics---making the products look elegant and pricey, but actually affordable. 


So let's start with the perfumes. 



Their fragrances were inspired by famous scents, and has 25% oil concentration. I got Amedee (inspired by PF5 Sweet Pea) and Thea (inspired by Jo Malone Nectarine). 






I opened Amedee first, tested it on my left wrist and was surprised that it did smell good (just like the real Sweet Pea!). Though you won't appreciate it that much on the first spray, since its top note is more like an alcohol scent, but its "dry down" (or the 'remains' of the fragrance after a few hours) is surprisingly captivating!



I honestly didn't expect it to be long-lasting, though they claim and state that on the box, that's why I was really amazed because it managed to stay on my wrist for hours. Especially when I finally sprayed Amedee all-over my body---it almost lasted for the entire day! And have I mentioned that a bottle costs PHP320 only? Yes, for a 60 ml (2.03 fl. oz.) eau de parfum, that's a great deal already. 






Moving on, I also get to try one of their newest products, which is the Sheer-C serum. Referring on the box, this product contains Vitamin C (not stated if it's pure or derivative), Alpha Arbutin, Rosehip Oil, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel and Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) extract. 



On the first try, I noticed that the serum has a more fluid consistency and a little oily. It smells citrusy on the bottle, then become a bit different when I applied on my face (I cannot describe exactly, but something similar to Ferrous sulfate or Iron). But oh my gosh, it made my skin so soft, smooth and glowing right after the first application!


And so I tried it every night for a week, and immediately noticed a different glow on my skin. With 2-3 drops each night, I always woke up with a tighter and less irritated (no redness) skin. I love it! Now the question is, will it make the dark marks and fine lines disappear? Well I still need to continue using it in order to find out. But this 15 ml serum, which retails at PHP340, is surely worth the try. 







Alright! Hope you like this short review. I would love to try the other products of Prima Sassy Belle, especially their health and wellness products (and lipsticks!). I also confirmed that the brand is proudly Halal and PH FDA certified, plus cruelty-free! Now if you're interested to try the above products too, check them out on Facebook (Prima Sassy Belle) and Instagram (@primasassybelle), they respond really quick!


What do you think of this new blog series? Will feature more local brands and products here, so make sure to stay tuned and #supportlocal!



A sass a day, keeps the basics away...


1 comment:

  1. Interesting mga products nila sis prang bet ko yan Sheer C serum. Ganda din ng packaging perfect din pang acne marks. 😊😍 type ko din mga sweet scent na pabango.💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!