Saturday, November 17, 2018

Dream Cream’s newest shades + review and swatches | Skinpotions


And the (not so long) wait is over! Skinpotions finally released the newest additions to their most sought-after multi-way tints, the Dream Cream; and everyone is obviously ecstatic!


I have already featured the initial shades here on the blog. You can check out this post for the detailed review: Dream Cream. This one is gonna be quick, since I'll be only showing you the new shades and a few ‘tea’ about them :) Who’s excited! 





There are four new shades, namely Soleil, George, Louisse and Haven. And just like what I've wished for during the launch of the initial six shades, Skinpotions finally came up with the shades of Red! Yahooo! Now I think the collection is somewhat complete, because the basics are already present. Also, I like that they have included a taupe (which can be used for light contouring), a merlot (or red brown), plus a cool and warm tone of red.


There was no significant changes in the packaging, texture, scent and overall performance of these tints---only a better shade range (more colors to play with!).  And still, a small dot goes a long way. 









Now here are my lip and cheek swatches (in the same order as with the swatches above)










Now which shade do you think is more flattering? :) Share your thoughts below, would love to hear them! And Oh, these tints still retail at PHP 249, and are already available at their kiosks (inside select malls), website, and other online beauty stores. 


I am giving away two Dream Cream to a lucky commenter on Instagram! So make sure to FOLLOW me (@missgblogs) and check my “giveaway post”. Lastly, leave a COMMENT below for more chances of winning! Yay! Now is your chance to try and own two lovely shades :) Good Luck!



Dream on, with these tints on!




28 comments:

  1. Louisse and Haven is just ������! (IG: fluffyanika123)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yehey. I just love Louisse and Haven Ate. They are needs. You look beautiful in every shade ate. Hugs and kisses. Lets dream together with those tints when I have na. Nice review as always. More power and God bless. IG:maielizamae14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the basic "reds" :) Thank you so much for dropping by, hugs!

      Delete
  3. I think the shade soleil is perfect to wear everywhere, i think i’m gonna love it. ❤️❤️❤️😭😍

    (IG: ajhieajie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can make an simple look to the next level with skinpotion dream cream, no wonder youre a part of SP girlgang youre killing it with those shades ������
    (IG : bnccoleen)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. And P.S GEORGE FITS YOU PERFECTLY���� it's a shade most suited for you (as for my opinion) ������������ you rocked even the BOLDER and the FIERCER shade within a single smile ���������� and I REALLY WANTED A DREAMCREAM FOR MYSLEF ATE GRACE ����������������

      Delete
  5. very pleasant explanation ate ������ you’re far by one of the best person that tells clear details and just goes straight to the point ����. btw, all of the shades looks flattering on you �� im being honest here ( what makeup can you not nail anyways? ) i would be so delighted to try haven and soleil and who knows, we could slay those shades together �� . wish you all the best ate and i will be happy whose gonna get their hands on one of the most raved local product ☺️ love lots! ��

    (IG : mrskeiylwright)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love George and Haven �� i love how versatile this tint!! this is really a need for students like me who is always running late �� thanks for this review :)
    (ig: migeorgie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like a Dream come true for every woman na gusto pong mgpaganda pero on a tight budget esp sa mga gaya ko pong single mom, coz the product can be use na sa lids, lips, and cheeks..At ang ganda po nag look na nagawa nyo po..para kayong bride na waiting for the perfect moment to walk the aisle. Love it. I want to dream on with that tint on din po. ����������������❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty ka tlga sis! Lahat bagay sayo may nago ng swatches queen haha! Love it! I love George and Haven! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean bago* haha nago lol typo. πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  10. All shades looks good on you po. �� so pretty! ❤ really wanna try the George and Haven �� IG: @akosijaninepaola

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of them are so good!!! We just have to decide what look we desire to have �� if we are aiming for that Dramatic nude makeup then Soleil is the one to go for!! Heyyy every once in awhile we go nude too right? �� But when you what to achieve that fiesty and palaban look then go for George however when it's that classic look is what you want to achieve then you can never go wrong with Haven and Loise �� whats your fave now Ms G!! IG: itsmegwenstacy

    ReplyDelete
  12. SA SOBRANG WANT KO NITO I BOUGHT GEORGE πŸ’— sobrang perfect niya compare sa ibang lippies na nabili ko pero i really want to try yung ibang dream cream lippies πŸ’—πŸ˜­

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this review!! done following the mechanics!! love your blog ⭐ (ig: althealaraa)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like them all! But if I’d have to choose two, mabye George and Louisse?❤️❤️❤️ maganda lahat eh! They look so so dreamy!!��☁️☁️

    ReplyDelete
  15. tong bagong labas ng skinpotions ang eye-catching para sakin bukod sa ang gaganda ng mga shades napaka blendable, pigmented at wearable perfect sa millennial😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. tong bagong labas ng skinpotions ang eye-catching para sakin bukod sa ang gaganda ng mga shades napaka blendable, pigmented at wearable perfect sa millennial😍

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Miss G! I need to go back to this blog post kasi kakabili ko lang ng Dream Cream kanina sa sotore opening here sa SM Southmall and sadly wala pang Soleil so I ended up getting the Zoey one from their first releases kasi hindi naman nagkakalayo yung kanilang mga shades. I am thinking if I should buy Soleil too thats why I have to look at your pic. I'd go with George nalang hehehe. Para maiba naman hahaha. Came from IG @patrizxlenn ❤ See you on YT soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 😍😍😍 head turner! πŸ’‹❤ just waiting for my lippies to run out..will be giving these a try! 😊😘

    ReplyDelete
  19. I WANT TO TRY THIS ANG GAGANDA NG SHADES NILA AS IN LALO NA YUNV LOUISSE. MARAMI NA RIN AKONG NAKKITANG NATRTRY NITO AT SATISFY SILA SA PRODUCT NG SKINPOTION WANNA TRY NA ❤️πŸ’š❤️πŸ’š❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all the colors super ganda.. I wish I have one too

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just want to try these babies SO BAAAAD. I have been obsessed with creamy velvety lips lately so I really waht to give these a shot. Great review, btw! PS. U LOOK GORGEOUS (ig: @janianaree <- i blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I met you at skinpotions' dream party and you were really kind ❤ I wanna hang out with you hihi #PamperDayWithMissG πŸ€—✨

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!