Thursday, November 22, 2018

Hands up with Caronia Hand Sanitizer! | Caronia Body


For a cleanliness-obsessed germophobe (are you?), a bottle of hand sanitizer is an absolute essential to survive in the urban. Since clean water and soap may not be available at all times, one to two squirt of hand sanitizer will make one feel instantly clean  *wink*



And I bet you'll get pretty much hooked with your dependable sanitizer if it will not only make you feel clean, but smell good too! 




Caronia is known to be the first brand to produce local nail polishes that are comparable with then imported brands. Over the years, the brand expanded from nail polish, to hand and foot care products, and now opening a new line which is the Caronia Body


The Caronia Hand Sanitizers extend the brand's commitment in nail and hand care, by providing protection against germs, and at the same time moisturizing the skin. I get to try the four variants: Watermelon, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Green Tea. All of them are available in 50ml spray bottles, for only PHP 33 at BeautyMNL





Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Triclosan, Triethanolamine



To be honest, I like these perfumed sanitizers since they all smell really good, and you can easily go from one scent to another depending on your mood. It's like spraying fragrance on your hands, while disinfecting them at the same time! Now who else would want to go back to their basic alcohol sanitizers? -Oh not me!


If you want to view the complete list and details of Caronia products, just simply visit their website by clicking here. Now as for my top picks, hmmm...I think I'll go for Green Tea and Eucalyptus hand sanitizers, because they make my hands feel so clean and refreshed instantly! Let me know your faves too; comment your thoughts or questions below! So until my next post---Thanks for dropping by :)




Let's be wise and SANITIZE!

13 comments:

  1. Affordable po sya ah. Di po ba sya malagkit sa feeling pagtagal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really :) Madali sya ma-absorb sa skin, and leaves a long-lasting scent.

      Delete
  2. Gusto ko din ma-try yung ibang variant. Long lasting ang bango niya. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. A must try hand sanitizer and a perfect buddy against germs and bacteria with a fruity scent 😍✨💯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. natural hand soap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Leander tx dumpsters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. dumpster rental Lakeway tx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.
    epa disinfectant

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS

OUR TRIBE!